COUNTDOWN TO MBO
MOUNTAIN BIKE OREGON
Nestled in the foothills of Oregon’s central Cascade Mountains, MBO takes place on the trails outside Oakridge and Westfir.
Giant old growth trees, lush ferns, creeks, waterfalls, and mountain meadows full of wildflowers make for some of the most beautiful singletrack – a true mountain bikers paradise! From rolling riverside trails, to wild ripping descents and advanced technical terrain, Mountain Bike Oregon has something for intermediate to advanced riders (this is not a beginner event).
MBO is the dream mountain bike festival with sick demo bikes, top quality evening beverages and ridiculous singletrack. Ride all day or take advantage of skill clinics for women, men and youth!
Choose your routes when you register and come have a fun weekend of riding, river swimming and camping under the stairs. It’s an unique experience that will leave you both stoked and your legs exhausted. All routes include shuttles but still expect to earn your beer or kumbucha on the trail!
- Hundreds of miles of the world’s best singletrack.
- Quality bike demos from the industries best brands.
- Camp, dine, drink and swim at the Red Covered Bridge portal, the bottom of Alpine trail!
- On-site Food Cart Festival available when you get off the trail until late for nighttime snacking.
- Beer, hard cider and wine nightly in the FREE Adult Beverage Garden.
- Women’s, men & youth clinics.
“It is a beautiful area. They’ve got a lot of really fun trails.
It has beautiful mountains, beautiful trees… [beautiful] everything.”