MBO Festival Info
July 15-18, 2021
Three amazing days of incredible cross country or all mountain style single-track in the Willamette National Forest bordering Oakridge and Westfir. Ride different singletrack each day, all accessed by shuttles to the trailhead. Post-ride activities include swimming in the river right in camp and hanging at the beverage garden.
Mountain Bike Oregon (MBO) is every mountain biker’s dream:
- Shuttled mountain bike rides, supported by MBO’s notorious guide crew
- Daily FREE! bike demos
- Industry expo booths
- Post-ride happy hour parties
- Evening beer & beverage garden with music, raffle and activities – including the famous mini bike race!
- And much more you need to experience in person!
ALSO INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET:
- Camping along the beautiful river by the Red Covered Bridge, at the bottom of Alpine trail. 80 acres for your RV’s, trailer, van, tent, etc.
- Hot breakfast & coffee each morning.
- Reusable Hydro Flask beverage cup to use for the entire event.
- Adult Beverage Garden with Oregon Craft beer, cider, mead, wine, & kombucha.*
- Nightly fun and games, including the famous mini bike crit and Speed Raffle.
- Saturday night is Aloha Time in the Adult Beverage Garden – bring your luau finest for a festive evening.
- Dinner from the variety of on-site food carts that operate in the Hydro Flask Hydration Garden. Riders pay food carts directly.
*Our adult beverage garden is the heart of the evening activities. We have craft beverages from many of Oregon’s favorite breweries, wineries, cider, and kombucha. Rub elbows with the brewers, taste many different varieties of Oregon’s finest beverages and it is all included in your pass to MBO!
DEMOS & EXHIBITORS AT MBO:
Some of the bike industry’s top bike brands will be in our exhibitor area with the latest gear for you to check out.
- Free Demo bikes (demo bikes are limited and are NOT guaranteed – you still need to bring your own bike).
- Industry Vendors and specialty bike companies.
- Free mechanical support for mechanical’s that happen at MBO, not bikes that need a tune-up prior to the event.
RIVER RAFTING ADD-ON
Ride all day then get out on the water! Discover the beautiful scenery of the Willamette National Forest while enjoying a fun-filled evening of whitewater action and outdoor adventure! Pick up and drop off will be just across the covered bridge from MBO. Click to register and learn more details.
“It is a beautiful area. They’ve got a lot of really fun trails.
It has beautiful mountains, beautiful trees… [beautiful] everything.”