Oregon’s Best Mountain Bike Festival!!
June 24-26, 2022
Three amazing days of incredible cross country & all mountain singletrack on Oakridge’s best trails.
enjoy full-day bike demos from the industry’s best brands.
Post-ride activities include live music, mini-bike races, river swimming, oregon’s best beverages, camping under the stars & much more!
Mountain Bike Oregon (MBO) registration includes:
- Shuttled mountain bike rides daily, supported by MBO’s notorious guide crew
- Friday & Saturday afternoon shuttles.
- Daily FREE! bike demos (take a bike for the day to ride on the trails) from top bike companies.
- Industry expo booths
- Post-ride happy hour parties
- Evening beer & beverage garden with music, raffle and activities – including the famous mini bike race!
- And much more you need to experience in person!
ALSO INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET:
- Camping along the beautiful river by the Red Covered Bridge, at the bottom of Alpine trail. 80 acres for your RV’s, trailer, van, tent, etc.
- Hot breakfast & Nossa Familia coffee each morning.
- Bagged lunch each day.
- Reusable Hydro Flask beverage cup to use for the entire event.
- Adult Beverage Garden with Oregon Craft beer, cider, mead, wine, & kombucha.*
- Saturday night is Aloha Time in the Adult Beverage Garden – bring your luau finest for a festive evening.
- Dinner from the variety of on-site food carts that operate in the Hydro Flask Hydration Garden. Riders pay food carts directly.
*Our adult beverage garden is the heart of the evening activities. We have craft beverages from many of Oregon’s favorite breweries, wineries, cider, and kombucha. Rub elbows with the brewers, taste many different varieties of Oregon’s finest beverages and it is all included in your pass to MBO!
DEMOS & EXHIBITORS AT MBO:
Some of the bike industry’s top bike brands will be in our exhibitor area with the latest gear for you to check out.
- Free Demo bikes (demo bikes are limited and are NOT guaranteed – you still need to bring your own bike).
- Industry Vendors and specialty bike companies.
- Free mechanical support for mechanical’s that happen at MBO, not bikes that need a tune-up prior to the event.
“It is a beautiful area. They’ve got a lot of really fun trails.
It has beautiful mountains, beautiful trees… [beautiful] everything.”