Registration is open!
Authentic Brand Awareness!
The festival ground’s 80 acres keep all aspects of MBO in one place;
creating an opportunity to connect with participants all hours of the day in a way that no other bike festival offers:
Mt. Bike Oregon is an incredible tradition – there is no other event quite like it – join the movement, and join us on the trail!
Vendor and Demo Booth Spaces
Vendor Booth Details
Partnership Level Sponsorship $1200
- Special opportunities for your business to be highlighted during the festival.
- Large expo or bike demo booth space as listed in details above.
- Hot link logo on the Vendor web page – linked to your website.
- Additional mentions on MBO’s Facebook & Instagram pages
- Special shout outs throughout the event from the beverage garden MC specific to your company and products.
- Opportunity to include literature and/or samples in over 400 participants registration packets.
Vendor & Bike Demo Booth Schedule
Participant shuttles leave between 8-10am, return around 2pm. Demo bike companies get a lot of morning traffic. Other vendors get more afternoon and evening traffic starting at 3pm and staying busy when the Adult Beverage Garden/Food Cart area is open 4-10pm.
Vendor Set Up/Check-In hours:
- Wednesday early check-in: 4-7pm
- Thursday vendor check-in:12-8pm
- Note: Please go to Vendor registration as your first stop when you arrive at Mountain Bike Oregon to welcome you and get your set up in your assigned spot.
Expo booth hours:
- Thursday: 4-8pm
- Friday: 7-11am*, 2-6pm
- Saturday: 7-11am*, 2-6pm
- Sunday: 7-10am*, 1-3pm
*Optional booth time depending on booth
Bike Demo booth hours:
- Thursday: 4-8pm
- Friday: 7-11am, 2-6pm
- Saturday: 7-11am, 2-6pm
- Sunday: 7-10am, 1-3pm