Ladies Skill Clinic
Join us in Oakridge for our 2nd ANNUAL Ladies Clinic at MOUNTAIN BIKE OREGON!
Ride the diverse network of Oakridge trails spanning three half-days of clinics, with off-trail and on-trail MTB skills instruction and riding techniques provided by our team of professional MTB Instructors.
Progression-focused, we will provide a range of techniques to improve your overall riding confidence. This year we have added an Advanced skills track in addition to our Beginner and Intermediate offerings that include:
- Important basics and more focused skills instruction for newer to mountain biking to our experienced intermediate riders.
- Friday & Saturday mornings: Skill instructions, finished with instructional trail-side riding on fun Oakridge single track.
- Saturday afternoon: Ladies Happy Hour with wine and libations from local wineries and SHWAG from Julianna Bicycles.
- Sunday morning: Pre-breakfast yoga warm up followed by post-breakfast SHUTTLE to fun, flowy single track to put your new skills to the dirt.
- Every day: End the day with some high fives and mile wide smiles!
Skills Instruction Details:
The MBO Ladies Skill Clinic is progression-focused. Your coaches will provide a range of techniques to improve your overall riding confidence including interpreting and breaking down skills to help you overcome challenges and take your riding to the next level. This is a no-drop event, we are only here to have fun!
Space is limited to 30 ladies. We will have 3 coaches and 3 helpers, all with many years of experience. Our head coach is Amy Wilson, of Elevon MTB Coaching & Clinics who is a certified Professional Mountain Bike Instructor (PMBI). Please note the clinic does not include afternoon shuttles, which are available to purchase separately when you register for the clinic.