Event Phone: 541-270-7969
2021 Non Riding Partcipant registration is now open!
Three amazing days in the Willamette National Forest bordering Oakridge and Westfir. activities include camping, hiking, swimming in the river, rafting and hanging at the beverage garden.
Nestled in the foothills of the central Cascade Mountains, Oakridge is a true mountain bike paradise. Giant old growth trees, lush ferns, creeks, rivers, waterfalls, and mountain meadows full of wildflowers make for a beautiful setting for our event.
With its small festival atmosphere, Mountain Bike Oregon is a unique experience. Most riders leave the property from around 9am and return after 2pm, it makes for a lovely and peaceful setting for those of us left at the camp. You can hike from camp on many trails along the river, spend the day lounging on a sandy beach or laying on giant rocks in the river, sign up for an all day rafting trip at Cascades Outdoor Center, or head into town which is 5 miles away to enjoy shopping & other activities.
Your ticket includes:
- 80 acres to Camp along the banks of the beautiful Willamette River. Primitive camping w/ no hook ups. Room for RV’s, campers, Sprinter Vans, cars, and tents.
- Hot breakfast & coffee each morning.
- Bagged lunch each day.
- Reusable Hydro Flask beverage cup to use for the entire event.
- Post-ride happy hour parties
- FREE nightly adult beverage garden (21 & over) that includes Oregon beer, wine, cider, & kombucha.
- Vendor area with many bike companies present showcasing their products.
- Nightly fun and games, including the famous mini bike race & music.
AVAILABLE ONSITE BUT NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET:
- Dinner from the variety of on-site food carts that operate in the Hydro Flask Hydration Garden. Riders pay food carts directly.
pLease note: This ticket option is for Non Riding Participants only. You will not be allowed to ride on the shuttles if you are a non-riding participant. If you want to ride, you must register for a Riding Participant ticket.
please read our faq page on our website. most Questions are answered there. If you still have questions after going over the FAQ page, you can email: Director@mtboregon.com
Please read our Waiver & Risk Mitigation Procedures & Guidelines. You will be asked that your have read and agree to them during registration. You will be required to sign the waiver in person at check in.
Please read over our COVID-19 EVENT RISK MITIGATION PROCEDURE & GUIDELINES: 2021 Mountain Bike Oregon Management Plan so you are familiar with our current policies. You will be asked that your have read and agree to them during registration. *Please Note: These guidelines may change according to Governor of Oregon and the Oregon Health Authority.
Fun Add Ons:
Order your MBO clothing & gear and have it delivered to your home before you come so you can represent at the event!
Evening Rafting with Cascades Outdoor Center
Our neighbors across the bridge from event are offering a special rafting package just for MBO guests. The cost is $89 per person and they will provide shuttle, guide, life jacket, and a 2 hour float on the river. The trip begins at 5pm so you can relax on the river after a day of riding and returns at 7pm to give you plenty of time to socialize in the evening. Please click on link to schedule directly with Cascades Outdoor Center. Rafting trips will be offered on Thursday, Friday & Saturday and spots are limited so sign up now!
- MBO Non-Riding Participant Registration 2021
July 15, 2021 - July 18, 2021
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- This ticket option is for a non-riding participant only. You will have access to event, camping, breakfast, lunch, and adult beverage garden (over 21) as well as camp activities. Non riding participant may not take part in shuttles or organized rides.
Venue Phone: 541.270.7969
Venue Website: www.mtboregon.comAddress:
The venue for Mountain Bike Oregon is on 80 acres of land. We are nestled at the base of Alpine Trail and the North Fork of the Willamette River. You cross the historic “Office Covered Bridge” and enter our private event domain.