Event Phone: 541-270-7969
2021 riding partcipant registration is now open!
Your ticket includes:
- Shuttled mountain bike rides, supported by MBO’s notorious guide crew
- 80 acres to Camp along the banks of the beautiful Willamette River. Primitive camping w/ no hook ups. Room for RV’s, campers, Sprinter Vans, cars, and tents.
- Hot breakfast & coffee each morning.
- Bagged lunch each day.
- Reusable Hydro Flask beverage cup to use for the entire event.
- FREE! bike demos (based on availability)
- Post-ride happy hour parties
- FREE nightly adult beverage garden (21 & over) that includes Oregon beer, wine, cider, & kombucha.
- Vendor area with many bike companies present showcasing their products.
- Nightly fun and games, including the famous mini bike race & music.
AVAILABLE ONSITE BUT NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET:
- Dinner from the variety of on-site food carts that operate in the Hydro Flask Hydration Garden. Riders pay food carts directly.
please read our faq page on our website. most Questions are answered there. If you still have questions after going over the FAQ page, you can email: Director@mtboregon.com
Due to COVID-19 our spots are limited by the state mandated transportation restrictions this year so there are only 176 spots available for riding participants.
Once the event sells out we encourage you to join the waitlist. If state restrictions on transportation are lifted before the event, we will open up more spots and you will be let in depending on your spot on the waitlist.
Please note: If the state rules change before the event, understand that you may be in a vehicle full of people (with masks on & all windows down). We will follow state guidelines on vehicle transport. If you are not comfortable with the idea that you may be in a bus or van full of people (if the Oregon rules allow it), we understand, this may not be the year for you to join us.
Please click on the links below and read. You will be asked that you have read and agree to them during registration.
2021 MBO RIDE PACKAGES
BEFORE YOU REGISTER PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH:
At the time of registering: Choose wisely, we can not guarantee being able to change rides prior to MBO starting.
Changes during the event: We highly discourage any single day or full package changes once MBO is underway. We understand that things happen, and should this occur, issues will be addressed on a case by case basis and availability.
Important factors for choosing your package: Please note each trail description, technical level, and grunt factors are based on a single ride in moderate summer weather conditions. Things may seem more difficult after a couple of days of riding and in higher temperatures. When choosing, make sure you will have energy to get back on the bike three days of riding in a row.
Disclaimer: If a package does not fill to capacity before event, MBO reserves the right to combine pods.
Package #1: “Bootcamp”~ This package is a total of 45.4 miles, 19,300 feet of descending & 4250 feet of climbing.
Friday: Alpine ~ 14.4 miles
Saturday: Double ~ 18 miles
Sunday: Triple ~ 13 miles
Package #2: “The Toaster” ~ This package is a total of 47 miles, 14,050 feet of descending & 6200 feet of climbing.
Friday: ATCA ~ 25+ miles
Saturday: Heckletooth ~ 15 miles
Sunday: Hardesty ~ 6.25 miles
Package #3: ¨Fun Junkie¨ ~ This package is a total of 47.4 miles, 15,700 feet of descending & 5400 feet of climbing.
Friday: Heckletooth ~ 15 miles
Saturday: The Double ~ 18 miles
Sunday: Alpine ~ 14.4 miles
Package #4: ¨Amped Up¨ ~ This package is a total of 52.4 miles, 15,350 feet of descending & 6100 feet of climbing.
Friday: Dead Larison = Dead Mountain + Larison Creek ~ 20 miles
Saturday: ATCA ~ 25+ miles
Sunday: Lawler ~ 7.4 miles
Package #5: ¨Moon lander¨ ~ This package is a total of 53.4 miles, 17,962 feet of descending & 4387 feet of climbing.
Friday: the double ~ 18 miles
Saturday: shoot the moon ~ 21 miles
Sunday: alpine ~ 14.4 miles
Package #6: ¨Rocket Ship¨ ~ This package is a total of 42.8 miles, 14,327 feet of descending & 3787 feet of climbing.
Friday: Shoot the Moon ~ 21 miles
Saturday: Alpine ~ 14.4 miles
Sunday: Lawler ~ 7.4 miles
Tickets for Non Riding Participants:
Please complete your registration first and then you can go to the Non Riding Participant Registration Page to register your non riding partners and friends. These tickets have to be sold separately as our waitlist only applies to Riding Participants.
Fun Add Ons:
Order your MBO clothing & gear and have it delivered to your home before you come so you can represent at the event!
Evening Rafting: Cascades Outdoor Center
Our neighbors across the bridge from event are offering a special rafting package just for MBO guests. The cost is $89 per person and they will provide shuttle, guide, life jacket, and a 2 hour float on the river. The trip begins at 5pm so you can relax on the river after a day of riding and returns at 7pm to give you plenty of time to socialize in the evening. Please click on link to schedule directly with Cascades Outdoor Center. Rafting trips will be offered on Thursday, Friday & Saturday and spots are limited so sign up now!
- MBO Participant Registration 2021
July 15, 2021 - July 18, 2021
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- MBO is the dream mountain bike festival with sick demo bikes, top quality evening beverages and ridiculous single-track. Choose your routes when you register and come have a fun weekend of riding, river swimming and camping under the stars. It’s an unique experience that will leave you both stoked and your legs exhausted. All routes include shuttles but still expect to earn your beer or kombucha on the trail!
Venue Phone: 541.270.7969
Venue Website: www.mtboregon.comAddress:
The venue for Mountain Bike Oregon is on 80 acres of land. We are nestled at the base of Alpine Trail and the North Fork of the Willamette River. You cross the historic “Office Covered Bridge” and enter our private event domain.