WHAT’S INCLUDED FOR VENDORS
- Full access to Mt. Bike Oregon for TWO staff!
- Oregon’s best beer/wine/cider/mead & kombucha – complimentary!
- Oregon’s best beer/wine/cider – complimentary
- Breakfast, snacks and lunch
- On site Food Cart Festival
- Ample booth space
- Arrival as early as the Wednesday prior + RIDE!
- Deeply discounted entry for additional staff + guests
AUTHENTIC BRAND AWARENESS
- You have a captive audience for four days.
- Mt. Bike Oregon is sleepaway camp for adults – they’re having the time of their lives. Let’s connect your brand to that awesome feeling.
- You get to ride the trails with your customers – to answer their questions, see how they interact with your product and hear their honest feedback.
- Our riders get to take your product out on the trail for a TRUE brand experience – nothing else compares to this.
- Our riders come from all over the world. They want to know all about the latest and greatest gadgets for their bike lifestyle.
- Mt. Bike Oregon is an incredible tradition – there is no other event quite like it – join the movement, and join us on the trail!
Red Covered Bridge, aka “The Portal”
Official name: “Office Bridge”
Address for Google Maps: North Fork Road and Westoak Rd, Westfir Oregon
This location is just west of Oakridge off of Highway 58.
VENDOR CHECK IN HOURS
Wednesday – 5pm-7pm
Thursday – 10am-8pm
Friday – 7am-2pm
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ITINERARY
- Arrive on Wednesday
- Ride for the day, enjoy your time in Oakridge!
- We ask that you not set up until we have checked you in so we can take you to your assigned spot.
- Check in on Wednesday between 5-7PM @ Vendor registration so we can welcome you & get you set up in your assigned spot.
- Set up your booth
- Go out for the night in Oakridge
- Spend Thursday putting the final touches on your booth and/or go for an early morning ride.
80% of our participants check in on Thursday from 2-7pm.
There are no set hours for the expo area but the following times are when riders are generally in the area. During the day, most riders are out on the trail. The Demo bike companies tend to get a lot of morning traffic. Other vendors tend to get more afternoon and evening traffic. The Adult Beverage Garden and Food Cart area tend to be quite packed in the evenings from 4-10pm so a great spot to be if you would like to be in the heart of the evening scene.
- Thursday – 2-8pm
- Friday – 7-11am, 2-6pm (4-10pm if in Adult Beverage Garden/Food Cart area)
- Saturday – 7-11am, 2-6pm (4-10pm if in Adult Beverage Garden/Food Cart area)
- Sunday – 7-10am, 1-3pm
Event Director – Oregon Rides