A Three-Day Mt. Biker's Dream Vacation!
Mt. Bike Oregon was named as one of The Best Mountain Bike Festivals by Outside Magazine.
Three full days of mountain biking in Oakridge, Oregon will leave you both exhausted and replenished. Nestled in the foothills of the central Cascade Mountains, Oakridge is a true mountain bike paradise. Giant old growth trees, lush ferns, creeks, waterfalls, and mountain meadows full of wildflowers make for some of the most beautiful singletrack around. From rolling riverside trails, to wild ripping descents, Mountain Bike Oregon has something for everyone.
With its small festival atmosphere, Mountain Bike Oregon is a unique experience. Join us for the most fun mountain bike weekend you'll ever have! Each day offers supported ride options for intermediate and advanced riders (this is not a beginner event).
- Hundreds of miles of the world’s best singletrack.
- Camp at the Red Covered Bridge portal, the bottom of Alpine trail!.
- Delicious, nutricious breakfast and lunch provided.
- On-site Food Cart Festival with plenty of options available when you get off the trail, and they stay open late for nighttime snacking. Plus, plenty of nearby restaurant options in town.
- Local beer, cider and wine nightly in the FREE Adult Beverage Garden.
- Free mechanical support from our exclusive shop support, River City Bicycles
- Free top-of-the-line demo bikes.
- Ride in the classic Mt. Bike Oregon school buses.
- Daily stretching sessions.
- Women's rides and clinics.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beer are ALL INCLUDED.
“It is a beautiful area. They’ve got a lot of really fun trails.
It has beautiful mountains, beautiful trees… [beautiful] everything.”
—Gary Fisher, on riding in Oakridge
Gold LEVEL RIDE CENTER
Oakridge was recently designated a Gold Level Ride Center by the International Mountain Bike Association (IMBA). This means that Oakridge is an acclaimed destination-worthy area with mountain bike facility that offer something for every rider. To have received this award is a huge honor for our entire community.
Need a place to stay while enjoying our sweet singletrack?
Our friends at the Westfir Lodge are doing great things and are located at the bottom of the world famous Alpine trail!
MT. BIKE OREGON VIDEOS